2 cups unseasoned croutons
2 cups onion and garlic croutons
¼ cup (½ stick) butter, melted
2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
2 cups milk
8 eggs, beaten
1 tablespoon prepared mustard
15 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Coat a 9-by-13-inch casserole dish with nonstick spray.
3. Place croutons in casserole dish, and pour butter over croutons. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
4. Mix milk, eggs and mustard in a bowl, and pour over cheese mixture. Sprinkle bacon crumbs on top.
5. Bake for about 45 minutes. Let stand for 15 minutes before serving.