• 10 ounces (1 bag) high-quality semisweet chocolate chips, melted
• 14 ounces (1 block) tofu
• 2 tablespoons instant coffee powder
• ½ cup milk or coffee*
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• ¼ teaspoon salt
*Milk makes the mousse creamier, while coffee gives it more flavor without the fat.
1. Puree all ingredients in a food processor or blender until very smooth and creamy.
2. Spoon into individual ramekins or a soufflé dish. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. Garnish with a small dollop of fresh whipped cream and a shave of chocolate, if desired.
Mocha Magic Mousse