March 15-18, 2019 | Wisconsin Center, Milwaukee
What is the FUSION Conference?
The FUSION Conference will feature great speakers, breakout session and evening events that bring together volunteer leaders from the Promotion & Education, Women’s Leadership and Young Farmer & Ranchers programs. You’ll leave this conference with new friends, new energy and new ideas for your farm or agricultural career and Farm Bureau.
- Early-bird adult registration is $285/person until Jan. 25 at 12:00 p.m. (noon) Eastern Time.
- Regular adult registration is $340/person from 12:01 p.m. on Jan. 25 until Feb. 22, 2019 at 12:00 p.m. (noon) Eastern Time
- Early-bird and regular adult registration includes access to all general and breakout sessions, Friday’s Welcome Reception, beverage breaks on Saturday and Sunday, lunches on Saturday, Sunday and Monday, dinner on Sunday and Monday, and a tour ticket (additional tour costs will be indicated on the registration site).
- Adult single-day registration is $190/person
- Day attendees will receive adult meals for the desired day of FUSION and includes general sessions, breakout sessions, beverage breaks, lunches and evening banquets or activities. Adult single-day registrations are only available for Saturday and Sunday.
- Child Guest (ages 3-12) is $100/person
- Child will receive child’s meals for the length of FUSION and have a reserved tour seat.
- Child under three: free
- Child does not receive meals and must sit on parents’ laps during meals and on tours (for your child to receive meals, register them as a child guest ages 3-12).