Several Wisconsin Corn Grower Association members have been selected to serve on National Corn Grower Association action teams and committees in 2015.
Those leaders include:
- Randy Woodruff, Chippewa Falls – Production & Stewardship Action Team
- Jayne Dalton, Endeavor – Grower Services Action Team
- Jim Zimmerman, Rosendale – National Corn Growers Association Board, Trade Policy and Biotechnology Action Team, and Syngenta Advisory Council for Enogen
- Bill Hoffman, Columbus – USDA Agricultural Technical Advisory Committee for Trade in Grains, Feed and Oilseeds
- Graham Adsit, Cambridge and Cal Dalton, Endeavor – Ethanol Committee
WCGA is a membership organization that represents the interest of state corn growers in the growing and managing of corn grown both for on-farm feeding and commercial sale. WCGA works with other organizations in areas of mutual concern, including biotech issues, resistance management, pesticide issues, farmland taxation and valuation, conservation, and the environment. WCGA brings together corn growers to provide information and education at regional corn conferences and the annual Wisconsin Corn/Soy EXPO. As part of NCGA, WCGA represents corn grower interests nationally and internationally and also sponsors annual corn yield contests.
Leave a Reply