Wisconsin Farm Bureau is dedicated to monitoring the COVID-19 situation while assessing how it may impact farmers and rural communities and provide resources as they become available.
The Farm Bureau office in Madison is closed to all visitors, including Farm Bureau members; however WFBF staff will continue to serve members by working remotely.
Topics you may be interested in:
- WFBF President Joe Bragger addressed how Farm Bureau has continued to serve members.
- Learn more about the economic impact of COVID-19 on Wisconsin agriculture here.
If you are experiencing challenges related to COVID-19 and have ideas on how elected officials can help, please call or email your state and federal legislators. If you aren’t sure who your legislators are, you can use the ‘Find Your Legislator’ section at the bottom of this page.
You can also contact DATCP’s Farm Center for resources and information on how to navigate challenges on the farm. The Farm Center staff are available from 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m M-F and can be contacted via phone at 1-800-942-2474 or email at email@example.com.
- American Farm Bureau’s COVID-19 webpage
- WFBF’s rural resilience and mental health online resources
- Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection (DATCP)
- USDA’s Coronavirus Food Assistance Program (CFAP)
- USDA’s Economic Research Service COVID-19 economic implications on agriculture report