“Leaders of the Land: State Sustainability Series" is a series of nine tours taking place across the state in each of the Farm Bureau districts, highlighting diverse commodities and sustainability practices.
The purpose of the State Sustainability Series is to offer farmers and agriculturists different perspectives regarding environmental stewardship across Wisconsin. These events bring farmers of all types together to explore how diverse sectors of agriculture achieve similar goals regarding water quality, soil health, waste management, carbon conversations and air quality. Each event features a unique learning opportunity, applicable across farms and allow networking across sectors of agriculture and areas of the state.
Explore video and blog recaps of the 2021 Leaders of the Land series in the links below.
2021 Hosts of the Leaders of the Land series included:
• Heartland Farms, Hancock
• Gwenyn Hill Organic Farm and Gardens, Waukesha
• From the Earth Farm and Education Garden, Bowler
• High Gem Holsteins & Normandes, Neosho
• Wiese Brothers Farm, Greenleaf
• Cowsmo Inc., Cochrane
• Lake Family Farms, Boyceville
• Roth Feeder Pigs, Wauzeka
• Gaynor Cranberry Company, Wisconsin Rapids