It’s time to begin planning your county’s 2023 membership efforts. This year’s campaign theme is “It Takes a Team”. Our 2023 campaign will feature a head-to-head competition among the nine Farm Bureau districts to sign up new and past-due members, reach county membership goals and earn points toward winning the year-long competition.
- From October 1 – March 31, Farm Bureau volunteers score two points for their team for every new member signed, and one point for every past-due membership renewal that a volunteer collects. Each district team will also earn 10 points for each county that reaches its Early Bird goal by March 31.
- From April 1 – September 30, Farm Bureau volunteers score two points for their team for every new member signed, and two points for every membership renewal that a volunteer collects. District teams will earn 10 points for each county that reaches a gain in voting members and an additional 10 points if their team captain (District Director) signs 5 new members and is part of the Farm Bureau Proud Club.
Player of the Month
Congratulations to Scott Breitrick for being selected as the April Player of the Month! Scott joined Farm Bureau in 2008 and currently resides in Shawano County. He has signed 16 new members and has finished among the top ten membership volunteers for the past three years.
Not sure where to start in recruiting new members? Consider inviting prospective members to a local event or share our money-saving member benefits!
Meet Past Players of the Month
Meet the Teams
Ready to begin recruiting new members? Use this handy membership toolkit complete with promotional items, resources and links to help you sign a new member!
Resources for recruiting new members:
- Online membership application
- Printable application form
- Online membership renewal form
- About Farm Bureau resource book
- Membership benefits informational flyer