Leaders of the Land is Wisconsin Farm Bureau's brand for sharing sustainability stories. We use Leaders of the Land to highlight farmer stories and share sustainability insights from our members.
Explore video and blog recaps of the 2021 Leaders of the Land series in the links below.
2021 Hosts of the Leaders of the Land series included:
• Heartland Farms, Hancock
• Gwenyn Hill Organic Farm and Gardens, Waukesha
• From the Earth Farm and Education Garden, Bowler
• High Gem Holsteins & Normandes, Neosho
• Wiese Brothers Farm, Greenleaf
• Cowsmo Inc., Cochrane
• Lake Family Farms, Boyceville
• Roth Feeder Pigs, Wauzeka
• Gaynor Cranberry Company, Wisconsin Rapids