• 1 box yellow cake or spice cake mix
• 1/4 c. of brown sugar
• 1/4 c. of white sugar
• 1 box vanilla or coconut cream pudding instant mix
• 2 teaspoons cinnamon
• 4 eggs
• 3/4 c. of water
• 3/4 c. of oil
• 1/2 c. of J. Henry & Sons Bourbon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the above ingredients by hand or with mixer.
- Butter a Bundt pan. Pour mixture into pan.
- Bake for one hour or until browned and released from edges.
- When the cake is out of the oven, melt ½ c. of butter into 1 c. sugar and ¼ to 1/2 c. of J. Henry & Sons Bourbon. Pour over hot cake.
- Cool. Flip out of pan onto plate and serve. Enjoy!