- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 c. unseasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp. Lawry’s Seasoned Salt
- 3/4 tsp. Lawry’s Seasoned Pepper
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 2 green onions, chopped including tops
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and coarsely grated
- 1 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, milk and onions.
- Grate or slice potatoes; stir into egg mixture. Add half of cheese and half of bacon. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 8″ x 8″ x 2″ casserole dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Sprinkle top with remaining cheese and bacon; bake additional 5 minutes.
We featured this recipe in the October/November 2018 issue of Wisconsin Farm Bureau Federation’s Rural Route. Photo and recipe courtesy of Wisconsin Potato and Vegetable Growers Association. For more recipes, visit eatwisconsinpotatoes.com.