• 3 ⅓ c. (20 oz.) vanilla baking chips
• 14 oz. (1 can) sweetened condensed milk
• ½ tsp. peppermint extract
• 1 ½ c. candy canes, crushed
• dash red food coloring
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil and grease the foil.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the vanilla chips and sweetened condensed milk. Stir frequently until almost melted. Remove from the heat and continue to stir until smooth.
- When the chips are completely melted, stir in the peppermint extract, food coloring and crushed candy canes. Spread evenly in the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Chill for 2 hours and cut into squares.