- 4 oz. feta (soften and crumble)
- ¼ c. softened butter
- 2 Tbsp. chopped green onions
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/3 c. chopped black olives
- ¼ Tbsp. chopped parsley (optional)
- Handful of shredded cheddar (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Set out and allow to warm up to room temperature before serving – this will bring out the flavors.
Other flavors of feta (peppercorn, tomato and basil, Mediterranean, etc.) may be used for additional flavor.
From the kitchens of Green County Cheese Days Ambassadors Breinne Hendrickson and Sarah Sacker. We featured this recipe in the August/September 2014 issue of Wisconsin Farm Bureau Federation’s Rural Route.