• 10 oz. (1 bag) high-quality semisweet chocolate chips, melted
• 14 oz. (1 block) tofu
• 2 Tbsp. instant coffee powder
• ½ c. milk or coffee*
• 1 tsp. vanilla
• ¼ tsp. salt
*Milk makes the mousse creamier, while coffee gives it more flavor without the fat.
- Puree all ingredients in a food processor or blender until very smooth and creamy.
- Spoon into individual ramekins or a soufflé dish. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Garnish with a small dollop of fresh whipped cream and a shave of chocolate, if desired.