- 6 oz. fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1 ripe yellow peach, sliced thick
- 1 vine-ripened tomato, sliced thick
- 12 leaves fresh basil
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Layer the tomato, peach and cheese slices.
- Add basil between above ingredients.
- Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Dash with salt and pepper.
From the kitchens of Green County Cheese Days Ambassadors Breinne Hendrickson and Sarah Sacker. We featured this recipe in the August/September 2014 issue of Wisconsin Farm Bureau Federation’s Rural Route.