Wisconsin Farm Bureau Annual Meeting and YFA Conference
The 102nd WFBF Annual Meeting and YFA Conference will be held December 3-6 at the Kalahari Resort in Wisconsin Dells. The annual meeting brings together Wisconsin farmers, agriculture business professionals and supporters to discuss top issues impacting agriculture.
One of the most important items of business at each WFBF Annual Meeting is the grassroots policy development process. County Farm Bureaus elect voting delegates who will participate in a resolution session during Monday’s program to establish policy positions to guide WFBF staff throughout 2022.
- Register for the meeting by filling out the form (word or PDF) and submitting payment to WFBF
- Questions regarding registration? Please contact Sonya, the information is listed on the form.
- Reserve your hotel room by clicking here.
- Questions regarding lodging? Contact the Kalahari Resort at 608.254.5466.
We truly appreciate and value the relationship we have with you as members, business partners and other organizations. The funds raised are used for the Ag in the Classroom, Young Farmer and Agriculturist, Promotion and Education, Collegiate Farm Bureau and Leadership Institute programs.
If you are attending the WFBF Annual Meeting, you can simply bring your item along to the meeting. We request that you return the donation form (link below) before Nov. 24, which will allow us to begin processing the donation and have the bidding sheets ready.
The Wisconsin Farm Bureau Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization that funds youth education programs and adult leadership programs. Your support of the Wisconsin Farm Bureau Foundation is appreciated.
American Farm Bureau Annual Convention
Please complete the online registration form found here if you would like to attend the 2022 AFBF Annual Convention.
To register you must:
1) Complete the online registration form.
2) Identify your arrival and departure dates (this is needed to secure hotel reservations).
3) Indicate how many AFBF registrations you will need.
4) If you elect to participate in the Wisconsin delegation dinner, Leadership Luncheon, or Foundation Night Out, indicate the number of tickets for each event.
5) Confirm you have read and acknowledge the AFBF Events Terms and Conditions and the AFBF Health and Safety Covid Policy.
6) Submit payment for AFBF registration, Wisconsin delegation dinner, Leadership Luncheon, or Foundation Night Out you have requested. Mail to: WFBF, PO Box 5550, Madison, WI 53705
7) Pay for your hotel room and any incidentals when you check out of your room.
Registrations are due to WFBF by November 12. A confirmation message will be sent prior to the meeting. Name badges, programs and event tickets will be distributed when you check in at the convention registration desk.
For complete event details, including event and COVID safety policies, please click here.