Stay up-to-date on what bills Wisconsin Farm Bureau is watching on the state and federal level.
- WFBF releases Legislative Issues Briefing for 2023 Ag Day at the Capitol
- WFBF submits comments on Department of Natural Resources Central Sands Lake Study
- WFBF submits testimony in support of milk, meat and dairy product labeling
- Wisconsin ag group letter of support on delisting gray wolves through H.R. 8180
- Jan. 2021 WFBF wolf hunt hearing testimony
- Wisconsin ag groups submit letter requesting opposition of Congressional tax increase
- Analyses of Proposed Alternative Growth Management Programs for the U.S. Dairy Industry webinar with Chuck Nicholson, Associate Professor of Agricultural & Applied Economics at UW-Madison.
2023 Ag Day at the Capitol
Ag Day at the Capitol is WFBF's annual event for farmers and agriculturists to learn more about state issues affecting agriculture and meet with their state legislators on the industry’s biggest legislative priorities in the 2023-25 state budget. Learn more on this years Ag Day...
Wisconsin is part of the Mississippi flyway for migratory birds and some of these birds are carriers of Avian Influenza. As these birds migrate back to spring and summer habitats, they shed the virus that domestic poultry are susceptible to contracting. Learn more about Avian Influenza in Wisconsin…