Stay up-to-date on what bills Wisconsin Farm Bureau is watching on the state and federal level.
- WFBF submits comments on Department of Natural Resources Central Sands Lake Study
- WFBF submits testimony in support of milk, meat and dairy product labeling
- Wisconsin ag group letter of support on delisting gray wolves through H.R. 8180
- Jan. 2021 WFBF wolf hunt hearing testimony
- Wisconsin ag groups submit letter requesting opposition of Congressional tax increase
Wisconsin is part of the Mississippi flyway for migratory birds and some of these birds are carriers of Avian Influenza. As these birds migrate back to spring and summer habitats, they shed the virus that domestic poultry are susceptible to contracting. Learn more about Avian Influenza in Wisconsin…