Wisconsin Farm Bureau Federation’s political action arm, the Volunteers for Agriculture® Committee, has announced additional endorsements of candidates in State Assembly and Senate races for the November 8 general election.
“Serving on the VFA is a role our members take seriously,” said WFBF Governmental Relations Innovation and Engagement Strategist Karen Gefvert. “They have chosen to endorse candidates based on their support of issues important to rural Wisconsin and our farmers.”
In the State Senate, the VFA endorsed Cory Tomczyk (R- Mosinee), 29th Senate District.
The VFA endorsed six candidates in the State Assembly:
- Clint Moses (R- Menomonie), 29th Assembly District
- Ty Bodden (R- Hilbert), 59th Assembly District
- Angie Sapik (R- Superior), 73rd Assembly District
- Chanz Green (R- Grand View), 74th Assembly District
- Pat Snyder (R- Wausau), 85th Assembly District
- Steve Doyle (D- Onalaska), 94th Assembly District
For a complete list of candidates endorsed by the VFA, please visit the VFA endorsements webpage.
The Volunteers for Agriculture® Committee is comprised of 18 farmers from across the state. It was formed to give farmers a more direct role in electing leaders who best represent agriculture’s interests.
Leave a Reply