Title: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT – OPERATIONS
Reports To: Executive Director of Operations
- Provide general administrative work for the Executive Director of Operations.
- Assist with WFBF Annual Meeting as required.
- Assist other divisions and individuals with information requests and accounting research as necessary.
- Assume other duties as requested by the Executive Director of Operations.
- Open, date stamp and distribute mail to Operations department.
- Process accounts payable, customer invoices, expense reports and act as the principal bookkeeper for all counties enrolled in the CFB Services program.
- Prepare daily deposits for all companies and counties enrolled in the CFB Services program.
- Answer questions on county financial statements from District Coordinators and county board members.
- Review CFB financial statements for accuracy prior to release for publication.
- Maintain County Services Program credit card database and card files.
- Process all invoicing for WFBF home office companies.
- Reconcile bank statements for all home office companies and reconcile general ledger accounts and external databases as assigned.
- Prepare, process and maintain confidential information for management.
- Maintain and keep current accounting procedures manual.
- Backup general accountant as required.
- Assist other Administrative Assistants with phone coverage, mail distribution and membership. updates/questions as required.
- Associate degree in accounting/bookkeeping preferred.
- 3 years of office experience preferably with bookkeeping/accounting experience.
- Ability to keep information confidential.
- Effective communication skills.
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Experience with MS Office and proficiency with Excel.
- Experience with accounting software, Quick Books Web or Desktop preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
Please e-mail or send resume including a cover letter and salary expectations to:
Director Human Resources
Wisconsin Farm Bureau Federation
1241 John Q Hammons Drive
Madison, WI 53717