As a member of the Wisconsin Farm Bureau, you have access to many member benefits, including Farm Bureau Bank. Since 1999, Farm Bureau Bank has been focused on providing an exceptional banking experience to members across the country. As part of the Farm Bureau Family, they are committed to offering the banking products you need, delivered with the personalized service you deserve. Plus, Farm Bureau Bank offers special pricing, promotions, and perks exclusive to Farm Bureau members.
“I always use my Farm Bureau credit card. I charge everything I can since I get rewards for spending money! We always pay the card off in full each month so we acquire no other fees. Every February we travel for an extended period of time. I cash in those rewards and it usually takes between $300-$400 off our trip costs! An added benefit is that I also get my annual WFBF dues paid for by using the card so often.”
- Jill Bennwitz, Dane County Farm Bureau member
Farm Bureau Bank is committed to serving you with customized financial products and services including:
Deposit Services – a full range of personal accounts to handle your day-to-day expenses and steadily grow your savings.
- Interest-bearing Performance Checking
- Money Market Accounts
- Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Free Visa® Debit Card(s) available for select Deposit products
- Free 24/7 Online Banking
- Free FBBmobile app with mobile deposit1
The Farm Bureau Member Rewards Mastercard® - turn everyday purchases into everyday savings.
- 3x reward points on gas, grocery, and dining purchases2
- 2x reward points on select Farm Bureau benefit partners, such as Farm Bureau Financial Services, Rural Mutual Insurance, and Grainger®2
- 1x reward point on all other purchases2
- Spend $12,000 or more in the 12 months prior to your membership billing date and Farm Bureau Bank will pay your annual Wisconsin Farm Bureau membership dues3
- No annual fees4
Vehicle Loans – make life’s large purchases more affordable with flexible financing options.
- Member-special rates for new and used vehicles, RVs, motorcycles, ATVs, personal watercraft, and boats5
- Up to 100% financing and refinancing6
- Competitively priced protection plans
Business Services – conduct business more efficiently, optimize returns, and improve cash flow.
- Premier Business Visa® credit card with rewards
- Free account management online – anytime
- Business Checking
- Treasury Management Services
Equipment Loans – to help you get the job done.
- Finance or refinance new or used farm equipment
- Flexible payment plans
For more information or to apply today, visit Farm Bureau Bank online at farmbureau.bank, or call 800.492.3276.
1 Must be enrolled in Online/Mobile Banking.
2 Purchases mean any signature or pin-based, online, phone or mail-order purchase made with the Farm Bureau Member Rewards Mastercard. Offer excludes Cash Advances, Balance Transfers, credits and returns. Points expire after four full years. Program may change or be canceled at any time. 3X reward points on qualifying transactions, up to $1,500 quarterly. 2X points may vary by state.
Visit farmbureau.bank/creditcards to see what double point benefits your state receives. See complete Terms and Conditions for the Farm Bureau Member Rewards Mastercard and Member Rewards Program.
3 Based on purchases made in the 12 months prior to your membership billing date. Balance Transfers and Cash Advances are not included. Visit farmbureau.bank/creditcards for details.
4 Other fees may apply. For full terms and conditions, visit farmbureau.bank/creditcards.
5 Non-member rates may be 1.50% higher than posted rates.
6 Some restrictions apply.
Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.