- 1½ lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 c. heavy cream
- 1 c. chicken broth
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 c. Parmesan cheese
- 2 c. spinach, chopped
- ½ c. sun-dried tomatoes
- In a large skillet add olive oil and cook the chicken on medium high heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until brown on each side and cooked until no longer pink in center. Remove chicken and set aside on a plate.
- Add the heavy cream, chicken broth, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese. Whisk over medium-high heat until it starts to thicken.
- Add the spinach and sun-dried tomatoes and let it simmer until the spinach starts to wilt.
- Place the chicken back in the pan and serve over your favorite pasta.
We featured this recipe in the April|May 2017 issue of Wisconsin Farm Bureau Federation’s Rural Route. Photo and recipe courtesy of Melissa Doyle, WFBF District 3 Coordinator.