- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 medium onion
- 1 packet of dry spaghetti sauce mix
- 8 oz. mozzarella cheese
- 1 package refrigerated crescent rolls dough
- Parmesan cheese to taste
- Vegetables of your choosing
- Brown ground beef in a skillet (drain if needed) and add onion.
- Once cooked, add spaghetti sauce mix packet. Add other vegetables if desired.
- Dump meat sauce in 9″ x 13″ pan and sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of it.
- Cover with uncooked crescent roll dough.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until done.
Recipe courtesy of Kathy Manske, Waupaca County. We featured this recipe in the February/March 2018 issue of Wisconsin Farm Bureau Federation’s Rural Route.