- 2 (14 oz.) cans petite diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 (7-8 oz.) cans tomato sauce
- 2 lb. skinless chicken breasts
- 1 c. chicken broth
- ½ c. yellow onion, diced
- 1 (14 oz.) can corn or 1 package of frozen corn
- 1 (14 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 Tbsp. ground cumin
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- Put everything, except the cream cheese in a crock pot and cook for 6 hours on low or 3 hours on high.
- Take out chicken, cut up into bite-size pieces and put back into crock pot.
- Add cream cheese until fully melted.
We featured this recipe in the April|May 2017 issue of Wisconsin Farm Bureau Federation’s Rural Route. Recipe courtesy of Becky Hibicki, WFBF District 5 Coordinator.