The mission of the iFarm. iVote. campaign is to engage farmers and rural citizens in becoming informed voters. The voices of Wisconsin’s rural communities and farmers need to be heard. The way to do that is to get out and VOTE!
- Register to vote in Wisconsin
- Find your elected officials
- Find your candidates
- Volunteers for Agriculture® endorsements
- ‘Friend of Farm Bureau’ Award
To help spread the campaign’s message, we are encouraging our members to participate in a fun, easy and effective social media challenge.
- Print a copy of the “iFarm. iVote.” sign.
- Have a photo taken of you holding the sign.
- Post the photo to social media and share WHY you support agriculture in the caption along with the #iFarmiVote hashtag.
Photos will be shared in an album on Wisconsin Farm Bureau Federation’s Facebook page and the “iFarm. iVote.” website.